Effective Ways to Install Public Beta 3 iOS 12.3 on your iPhone or iPad
Recently, Apple released iOS 3 Public Beta 3 version on 22 April 2019 with some exciting features which require to be tested before it can be utilized by millions of Apple users across the globe. Currently, it used only by the members of the Public Beta Software Program. As a result of this, Apple is allowing interested users to check out iOS 12.3 and give their feedback before it comes into wide release. Are you waiting for Public Beta 3 iOS 12.3 and interested for using it? Then, you will have to download and install iOS 12.3 by following the complete process. Though it’s not that much tricky, it’s almost similar to any other software user download and installs onto your iPhone or iPad. So, here are a few steps you need to go through for downloading or installing Public Beta 3 iOS 12.3 on your iPhone. These steps are easy and simple, only if you follow them in the correct sequence as mentioned below. Doing in the right sequence will take less time and fewer efforts. Here how to download and install it:
Steps to Create an Archived Backup of iPhone or iPad
Before starting the process, ensure that you created a backup on your iPhone or iPad. Though, the Beta process is quite simple so that anytime it creates any necessary changes to your device which get users into risk or creates a hurdle for users. And when things come to secure your personal information always better than feel bad. No matter whether you back up even in the night, you need to ensure that your data is backed up and your device is up-to-date. Learn how to create archived data easily:
- Firstly, connect your iPhone or iPad device into your Mac or Windows computer.
- Now, click on the iTunes to open it.
- After that, tap on the ‘iPhone or iPad logo located in the menu bar of the screen.
- Ensure that the backup option is set to ‘This Computer’ option.
- Now, press the ‘Back Up Now’ option to start the backing up process.
- If prompted, click on the ‘Back Up Apps’ option.
- Click on the ‘Command’ tab, and then tap on the ‘Preferences’ button to open it on the screen.
- Press the ‘Devices’ tab.
- Press ‘Control’ on your Backup and select ‘Archive’ option.
- Finally, archive backup will prevent your current backup which is being overwritten by an iOS 12.1 in the upcoming years.
Instruction to Register your Account for the iOS 12.3 Public Beta
Are you an existing user of Apple public beta or already joined beta in past? Therefore, you shouldn’t need to be registered again and again. For using it, one needs to sign in with the previous account using the same Apple ID. However, if you did not join beta software before, you need to sign up with your existing Apple ID. Here how to do it:
- Navigate to the beta.apple.com website on the iPhone or iPad. If any user wants to enroll in the public beta software.
- Click on the ‘Sign up’ tab to create a new account. And if anyone is already signed up for a previous public beta, then Sign in tab and continue the process.
- Now, type your ‘Apple ID email address and password in the prompted field.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ tab and sign in to the account.
- Press the ‘Accept’ tab to accept all the terms and conditions.
- Once you signed up and signed in to your account, it will automatically start the downloading process.
Hey I am Enne Garcia a certified technical professional for mcafee with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding your mcafee.com/activate then can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from mcafee Experts in a small time period.