You should treat your Android smartphone with due care. Your phone holds a number of applications, videos, pictures, and audios, etc. It doesn’t work properly if its storage gets full or the battery gets exhausted quickly. So always remember that like your PC, you should keep your Android in a good condition. You should have a backup, delete unnecessary applications, manage all data properly and have antivirus on it. By exercising due care and caution, you can bolster the performance of your Android phone. Irrespective of the brand or model you have, follow the steps given below and improve the performance of your Android phone.
Step 1: Updating the Operating System
The update of your Android Operating System implies that your phone will be getting the latest features. Different phones will have a different process. The updation process is rather easy.
Step 2: Delete Unnecessary Things
Just like your PC, if your phone has a lot of unnecessary things such as applications, movies, and songs, etc, then it may affect in its working.
- You should always avoid making your storage full. As full storage will not allow you to use your phone smoothly.
Step 3: Ensure That Autocorrect Saves Your Time Rather Than Wasting Your Time
It can be possible that while writing your SMS or emails from your phone, you get delayed by using imperfect autocorrect. To avoid this problem, it is better to edit words from the autocorrect dictionary in advance.
Step 4: Ensure That The Battery Of Your Phone Lasts Longer
The working of your phone can get influenced if the charge gets exhausted. Two ways can solve this problem.
- The first way is carrying your charger with you, put it whenever needed and found any socket.
- The other alternative and the better option is to take power bank with you and use it whenever required.
Step 5: Make Safety Your Foremost Concern
The safety should be given most of the importance. Android smartphone does face a lot of safety issues. To avoid that follow the given below instructions properly.
- You should set a password for all your applications to stay on the safe side.
- Avoid installing applications from unknown sources. Always prefer the Play Store to install apps.
Whenever you lose your Android phone or it gets stolen-make use of ‘Android Device Manager’ to lock your smartphone or trace the location or delete the private information. For this, you need to set it up first.