Apple TV is a handy device to stream shows or movies from the iOS device to the TV display. It also lets you stream all the content which you want to play on the TV screen such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc. In case you want to view Apple TV channels on your Mac or stream from your iOS device to the Mac, then follow the steps mentioned below to do so.
Here’s how to View Apple TV on Your Mac
Steps to View a Movie and Show in the Apple TV Application
• Go to the Apple TV application by going to the Dock or Apps folder.
• Press on the movie or show by going to the Up Next option to view Apple TV on your Mac instantly.
• Additionally, go down to the What to Watch option or another TV shows and movies column.
• Press on the selected TV show or movie.
• Press on the Play option.
Steps to View a Video from the Library in the Apple TV application
• Go to the Apple TV application.
• Press on the Library option located at the upper side of the display.
• You need to press on any options given in the textbox which are mentioned below:
1. Genres. You have to choose any genres which are available on the screen. Both the TV shows and movies categorized into a specific genre.
2. Movies. In this option, you will get the list of all the movies which you have already purchased.
3. Recently Added. The selected TV shows and movies will get added to the library.
4. Downloaded. You can view TV shows and movies without an internet connection which you have already downloaded.
5. TV Shows. Here you will get the list of all TV shows which you have already purchased.
• Press on the TV show or movie which you want a to view on your Mac.
• Press on the Play option given on the selected TV show or movie.
• You have to start downloading and playing the TV shows and movie to view Apply TV on your Mac.
Steps to Purchase TV Shows and Movies in the Apple TV Application
• Launch the Apple TV application.
• Press on the TV Shows and Movies located at the upper side of the display.
• Press on the Title option which you wish to purchase.
• Press on the Buy or Rent option once this option is available on the screen.
• Additionally, press on the search bar.
• Type the title name as per your wish.
• Press on the Title located on the results page.
• Press on the Buy or Rent option once it is available on display.
Steps to Subscribe Apple TV Channels in the Apple TV Application
• Click on the Apple TV application.
• Press on the Apple TV channels of which you wish to get the subscription given below the Subscribe to Apple TV Channels option.
• Press on the Try It Free option.
• Type the registered password.
• Press on the Buy option
• Press on the OK button.
Steps to Cancel an Apple TV Subscription on Mac
• Go to the System Preferences by going to the Dock or Apps folder.
• Press on the Apple Account option.
• Press on the Media and Purchase option.
• Press on the Manage option given near the Subscriptions option.
• Press on the Edit option given near the channel subscription option located on the menu list of all the subscription which available now.
• In case you want to cancel the free trial. Then go to the end of the menu list.
• Press on the Cancel Subscription option.
• Press on the Confirm button.
• Press on the Done option.
• Otherwise, click on the Back button.
Hey I am Enne Garcia a certified technical professional for mcafee with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding your mcafee.com/activate then can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from mcafee Experts in a small time period.